What many people do not know about breakup is that it is not the end of any relationships but a clear break in romantic relationships. This is our own definition from Monikmotivational.com. This is because,during breakup in relationships,the chances of getting back together or losing out completely is 50:50.
- Do not divulge your ex’s secret with either your friends or his because of anger or disappointment. Somehow,your ex will get to hear about it and feel more strongly to stay away from you.
- Everyone makes mistakes. Do not share your ex’s mistakes with people either on social media or anywhere else just to show you are not at fault in the breakup. Infidelity which destroys relationships is not only about fornication or adultery, but also in the inability of not respecting part of someone’s life.
- There was a friend who broke up with her husband after five years in marriage with two kids. instead of lying low or going into hibernation,she took to her social media page,and everyday she would show how stupid some men could be. If only she didn’t allow the situation take her better self,she would have kept the whole thing to herself,knowing her husband is also watching her reactions. Her ex saw himself as part of what she daily discussed on her page,and feels irritated to make up with her. Do not walk on her path!!
- If you speak injuriously of your ex,you are making him or her not to see any good in you anymore. So how would he or she come back? What is the drive that speeds off interest in relationships?
- But you really want your ex back.Everyday and night you wish you both are still together so you could talk the way you used to and never say goodbye to each other. You can still get him back because breakup is not the end of a relationship.He still loves you but wants to see things turn around better. You can only help the situation by doing better.